Dr. Dan French Sees Patients in His Dallas Urology Office
Dr. Dan French, a board certified urologist with fellowship training in male infertility and sexual dysfunction, has built a practice devoted to men’s health.
We are located on the west side of North Central Expressway, between the Walnut Hill and Royal Lane exits, in Dallas.
Men from around the region from Midland to Tyler and all across North Texas consult with Dr. French to resolve complex men’s health issues, from male infertility and sexual dysfunction to other general urologic conditions. Some of the specialized urologic services that Dr. French provides include:
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Vasectomy under general anesthesia
- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (Micro-TESE) for sperm retrieval
- Diagnosis and treatment of anatomic and hormonal causes of male infertility
- Microsurgical varicocele repair
- Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low testosterone treatmentPenile implants to address erectile dysfunction
Dr. French is here to assist you with your health and fertility, and commits to providing the highest level of care in a supportive and respectful environment. We look forward to speaking with you, and formulating a plan to resolve your urologic concerns, male infertility and/or sexual dysfunction.
Contact us at the Dallas office of Dr. Dan French
Our urology office is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. French. Due to privacy concerns, we cannot answer diagnostic questions over the telephone.
Phone: (214) 360-1535
Address: 10501 N. Central Expressway, Suite 200.
Dallas, TX 75231 (located in the CHASE Bank building)